» » "SEXY LOUISA" WAS PROVERBIAL BY STONE BWOY



SEXY LOUISA NIE OOOOOO





H.M AYEHU (DJ 4CHUN) 
3nitygh.blogspot.com


Had Stonebwoy met his wife before he Composed his crazy Dancehall track tittled "Sexy" LOUISA or he composed it when they met to enable him winning her  heart gradually?


Hmmm,this is  strange and  surprising to me and am sure you are too.

Kw3333 omaleiii !!! Stonebwoy is a  Baaaaaad Man for capturing Dr.Louisa.

Well 3nitygh.blogspot.com wishes them a fruitful marriage life and countless blessing from GOD to give them uncountable children.


Lets check some portion of his "Sexy" Louisa  Lyrics below.


Lyrics for Louisa by Stonebwoy


Yo yo... send me the sexy girl them Arrrhboi... speaking
shodo blinkz nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah sexy louisa, give me the real thing dont give me no teaser bring the book ive got the visa you hot and not cool like a freezer .

BHIIIIIIIIIIM NATION for LIFE

With the above statement that will be seen as malicious or unpleasant to the Names of this peace of article is sincerely apologize and look forward for additional contributions and corrections by all of our showbiz lovers in Ghana.
Kudos for reading.

credit:Stonebwoy


H.M AYEHU (DJ 4CHUN)
3nitygh.blogspot.com






About 3nity Gh

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply